Friday, November 8, 2013

Meet The Vendor: Gail Aiken



Here is yet another of our wonderful vendors for the upcoming CRAFTACULAR Craft & Vendor Fair.

1)      Your name and the name of your business
Mrs. Gail Aiken, CEO of  J.A.S. Event Consultants,  LLS

2)      What will you be sharing at the event?
I will have Holiday Baskets. The products in the baskets will be well known AVON products since I’m an Avon Representative as well. I will have different types of gifts sets for women and for Men. Also, you will be able to order other gift items for Christmas. 

3)      How long have you been doing this?
I have been creating different types of crafts for ten years now even before I began my business.  I’ve always love being creative.  I’ve done Christmas Ornaments, Ladies Jewelry, Knitting, Crocheting, and Latch Hook items.

4)      What is your favorite thing about doing what you do?
It’s very enjoyable creating craft but even more enjoyable watching the customers pick out what they like. Also it’s great to just make things for my family and friends as gifts and see their faces light up as they open it!

5)      What is your favorite book?
The Bible

6)      How can people get in touch with you?
My cell number is 919-949-0919 and my email is gamom14@hotmail.com
My new website is being redone at this time, so just call me!.

7)      Is there any piece of trivia about yourself that people might find interesting or amusing?
When it came to my education, it was all about getting the education to work as a professional in Business. I graduated with honors in Business Management and minor in Retail Management, but I truly wanted to major in the ARTS.  I really wanted to be a Singer and Actress! But I did as I was told, I end up getting a job at IBM when I finished college and I’m currently out on a Medical leave from being a Project Manager at IBM.

8)      What did you want to be when you grew up?
I wanted to be a Singer!

9)      What is your favorite animal?
A dog

10)   Do you have another ‘real world’ occupation or hobby?
Yes, I’m also currently CEO of my own Home Base Business.. The Company by the name of 5LINX has given me the opportunity to make extra money to pursue my creative passion. I want to be able to do J.A.S Event Consulting full time one day and with the residual income I’m making from my Home Base Business with 5linx, I know I will be able to do that!!.  Ask me how. 


No comments:

Post a Comment