Sunday, November 17, 2013

Meet the Vendor: Debbie Bledsoe

Please meet yet another talented artist attending our first ever Craftacular Craft & Vendor Fair on Saturday, November 23, 2013 at Southwest Elementary School, 2320 Orchard Oriole Ln., Durham, NC.

  1. Your name and the name of your business
My name is Debbie, and I am the creator at Mouth of Babes (MOBCreations on etsy.com).
  1. What will you be sharing at the event?
I will have sewn items for parents and babies, as well as a few knitted/crocheted items and some small novelties.
  1. How long have you been doing this?
I have always loved creating things. I started focusing on making baby items 3 or 4 years ago and it has been very rewarding.
  1. What is your favorite thing about doing what you do?
I love seeing the items that I create make people's lives easier. I especially love it if I can do that with a splash of cuteness!
  1. What is your favorite book?
I have about a dozen “favorite” books. It is easier to name my two favorite authors: Anne McCaffrey and Orson Scott Card.
  1. How can people get in touch with you?
Visit me at my etsy shop! www.etsy.com/shop/MOBCreations
  1. What did you want to be when you grew up?
I wanted to be a million things when I grew up, and I still can't decide! =)
  1. What is your favorite animal?
The elephant! I am obsessed!
  1. Do you have another ‘real world’ occupation or hobby?
I work in a bookstore for my “real” job, and I love it. I have always been an avid reader and I have a few too many bookshelves in the house! Besides reading, I love geocaching with my husband (it is treasure hunting with a GPS; look it up!), hiking, swimming, and snuggling with the sweetest dog in the world-Jenny, our darling Whippet.


No comments:

Post a Comment