Saturday, November 16, 2013

Meet the Vendor: Denise Simpson

Everyone will be gussying up for the holidays. This seems the perfect booth to stop at for some wonderful accessories. Please meet Denise Simpson.

1. What is the name of your business?
 Oh So Cute Bows By Denise
2. What will you be sharing at this event?
  I will be sharing handmade hair bows, Christmas hair bows, bottle cap necklaces, reversible  jumpers, unique hair bow holders.
3. How long have you been doing this?
 I started May 2013. 6 months
4. What is your favorite thing about doing what you do?
I love making new hair bows for my customers.
5. What is your favorite book?
I don't have a favorite book. My favorite author is Nicholas Sparks. So I try to read all his books that he had out.
6. How can people get in touch with you?
You can get in touch with by email (dmsimpson@triad.rr.com), facebook (Oh So Cute Bows By Denise) just look me up, phone call (336-337-9068)
7.Is there any piece of trivia about you that people may find interesting or amusing?
 I am a mother of twins. I have a girl and boy who are 4 years old.
8. What did you want to be when you grew up?
 I wanted to be a lawyer when I was a kid.
9. What is your favorite animal?
 I don't have a favorite animal.
10. DO you have any hobbies?
 My hobby is I love to scrapbook.

No comments:

Post a Comment