Saturday, October 24, 2015

Meet the Vendor: Francesca - Keep-collective

I'd like to introduce you to another one of our vendors.



I'm Francesca, I'm 33, I'm originally from Italy and I moved to the States about 10 years ago. I have been working full time for my family business for my whole life, but recently I decided to venture into this new world of Keep-collective. A friend of mine was selling it and I fell in love with the product. I have never been interested in direct sales before, but between the fact that I love easy, fun jewelry and the fact that the market is not oversaturated with Keep-collective, I decided to try it out and so far I'm having a lot of fun with it! I'm looking forward to having fun at the craft fair and to share the love!
 




 

Come out and meet Francesca in person at SWE's 3rd Craftacular on Saturday, November 21 from 9-2. 2320 Cook Rd., Durham, NC 27713

No comments:

Post a Comment