Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Meet the Vendor: Jessie Chilson- Usborne Books

I am SO excited to be a part of the SWE Craftacular this year!

I am Jessie Chilson with Usborne Books and More!  I help get amazing books into the hands of children.  I have a passion and a drive to help parents get high quality, educational, affordable books that their children will LOVE to read.  I have four "little" ones myself who are 4, 7, 8, & 10 years old.  My husband and I joined Usborne Books & More a little over two years ago because we all loved these books and we quickly realized we could build our children's library and earn an income while promoting literacy in our community!

We can be reached by email at UsborneGal@gmail.com, website UsborneGal.com, phone 919-413-3602 or on FB  -  https://www.facebook.com/Usborne-Books-More-Jessie-Chilson-426524757461730/timeline/

I hope you'll stop by and let us help you find some amazing books for the readers in your life!

Jessie Chilson
Educational Consultant
Usborne Books & More
919-413-3602








Can't wait to check out the wonderful books that Usborne has to offer!

No comments:

Post a Comment