Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Meet the Vendor: Michele Laurer, Park Lane Jewelry

As you may remember I am trying to get you introduced to the folks who will be setting up booths at the SWE PTA's Craftacular Craft & Vendor Fair. Here's another.

1) Your name and the name of your business? Michele Laurer, Park Lane Jewelry

2) What will you be sharing at the event? Beautiful jewelry backed by a lifetime guarantee with

styles for everyone! Some awesome “12 Days of Christmas” packages and other gift ideas

3) How long have you been doing this? Since February 2013 but Park Lane has been around for 58

years!!!

4) What is your favorite thing about doing what you do? I love helping women shop for beautiful

jewelry! I also love being able to help organizations with fundraising! Most of all, I love sharing

a wonderful opportunity for women to be able to work and have time with their families!

5) What is your favorite book? The Kissing Hand by Audrey Penn

6) How can people get in touch with you?

phone: 919-413-4993

e-mail: michele.laurer@gmail.com

website: www.myparklane.com/mlaurer

7) Is there any piece of trivia about yourself that people might find interesting or amusing? I have

lived in Raleigh, NC for over 12 years but I have only made it to the beach twice! (vacation and a

chaperone for my son’s class)

8) What did you want to be when you grew up? Nurse or a Lawyer…..but most of all a MOM

9) What is your favorite animal? Raccoons

10) Do you have another ‘real world’ occupation or hobby? I work as a merchandiser and a full-
time college student studying Middle School Education






I certainly hope you will stop by Michelle's booth and at least say hi. There's some really pretty stuff in the Park Lane catalog.

No comments:

Post a Comment