Friday, September 30, 2016

Meet the Vendor: Marcella Stewart ~ Mary Kay

Those of you who have been with us a while know that one of my favorite things is to introduce everyone to the vendors that will be sharing their wares with us at Craftacular on Saturday, November 5. Ladies and Gentleman I introduce you to Marcella Stewart!!!

I chose to honor teachers with my Mary Kay business this year back in May and actually conducted satin hands pampering sessions at several schools, including SWE.
 
My offering for the craft fare is already packed gift ideas for parents and teachers.  I will be featuring our satin hands pampering sets and opportunity for parents and teachers to schedule pampering appointments with me.   I will also offer a drawing for a basket.  I will be donating a percentage of my sales from this craft fare to the school via PTA in support of our teachers and educating our children, the future leaders.
 
Best contact is 336-681-2692 (mobile)  Landline is 919-563-9101
 
I have been building my Mary Kay business for over 12 years.  My life has been positively impacted by great teachers over the years, especially my earlier years.  That is why I enjoy reaching out to schools in the community.
 
I do have a Masters of Business Administration from Wake Forest University.  I value education and want to do what I can to help support our educators.
 
Marcella Stewart
Independent Senior Sales Director
Mary Kay Skin Care and Cosmetics







Remember, if YOU are interested in joining us as a vendor please follow this link to get the details: http://www.swepta.com/craft-fair.html

#buylocal #smallbusiness #southwestelementary #durham #pta #craftfair  #marykay

No comments:

Post a Comment