Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Meet the Vendor: Tara Parrish- Tarandipity Designs

 Another vendor who will be at SWE's 3rd Craftacular Craft & Vendor Fair. Remember to show your love by going to any of the social media sites that our vendors are sharing and "LIKE" or follow them.
 
 
 
 Hi, my name is Tara Parrish! I'm a wife & mother of two! My shop name is Tarandipity Designs. I started creating baby headbands & bows shortly after my daughter was born. I design all different styles but specialize in NFL/College/Sports teams & also Wool Bow Headbands! I'm really looking forward to participating in this years Southwest Elementary Craftacular! See you all there! 
Tarandipity Designs
Facebook: Tarandipity Designs
Instagram: @tarandipitydesigns






These are great photos so why not show some love for the photographers as well by checking them out at the following places:
http://www.raleighfamilyphotography.com/

 
 
Remember Craftacular is coming up on Saturday, November 21 from 9 to 2 at 2320 Cook Rd., Durham, NC

 

No comments:

Post a Comment