Sunday, November 8, 2015

Meet The Vendor: Michelle Irinyi- Michelle's Stampin' Corner


It's time to meet another vendor. Ladies and Gentlemen, Michelle Irinyi.



Since college, I’ve always had some type of textile craft or project started. I’ve done cross stitching, sewing, and quilting. I even made my own handmade paper for a while. 

Crafting time is me time. It’s a chance to calm my mind and be mindful. One of our most fundamental needs is to create and surround ourselves with something beautiful. The joy and satisfaction we derive from our handmade gifts is irreplaceable. 

As demonstrator with Stampin’ Up! I host paper crafting and stamping workshops and classes. More than just crafting, it’s a time for women – and men! - to come together, to laugh and share, learn and grow. 

I invite you to join me. Let’s see what we can create together!

Michelle Irinyi
Stampin' Up!


MichelleIrinyi.StampinUp.net
919.451.3556
 




No comments:

Post a Comment