Sunday, November 2, 2014

We Love Our Libraries!

I love libraries. I think they are wonderful places. They give people chances to read things they may not be able to otherwise. I know I couldn't afford to buy all of the books my kiddos and I are interested in. It's very important for kids to have access to books of all sorts to help inspire that love of reading. While you are visiting SWE PTA's Craftacular Craft & Vendor Fair on Saturday, Nov. 15 from 9am to 2pm, please stop by the table that will be set up by the Southwest Regional Library and check out what your Durham County Library has to offer people of all ages.
Here is a link you can check out if you are too excited to wait until Nov. 15 to see their offerings.
http://durhamcountylibrary.org/location/southwest/


No comments:

Post a Comment