Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Meet the Vendor: Tam Schellenberg

Today I get to introduce you to one of my best friends who has a knack for doing EVERYTHING brilliantly. I kid you not, you could give her some Popsicle sticks and pipe cleaners and she would come up with the best looking porch swing you've ever seen!
I'm thrilled to tell you folks with pooches that she has been dedicating her time to making healthy treats for pups. Here's what she says:

I started making these treats for my own dogs as a healthy alternative to the chemical-laden store bought treats. My Homemade Dog Treats are baked in my kitchen from only human grade ingredients. You wont find any ingredients that you wouldn't use for yourself, so there are no mystery ingredients. 
This year I will have three different flavors that will be sold by weight so you can mix and match to meet your pups palate.





 Perfect stocking stuffers for your pooch!



No comments:

Post a Comment