Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Get to Know a Vendor: Beth Lucas

As the applications roll in I thought it would be nice to get to know a little bit about some of the folks you may be shopping with. I would like to introduce Beth Lucas owner of Serve With Verve. She was kind enough to answer some questions for me.





1)      Your name and the name of your business

Beth Lucas, Serve with Verve
2)      What will you be sharing at the event?
Beautiful, unique beaded serving utensils and coffee scoops
3)      How long have you been doing this?
1 year and a half
4)      What is your favorite thing about doing what you do?
Being creative and seeing people’s faces light up when they see my work!
5)      What is your favorite book?
Anything by Nicholas Sparks!
6)      How can people get in touch with you?
Email:  blucas1@nc.rr.com  phone:  (919) 414-9200 
7)      Is there any piece of trivia about yourself that people might find interesting or amusing?
My favorite pizza topping is . . . applesauce  (Try it before you snub it!)
8)      What did you want to be when you grew up?
An English teacher
9)      What is your favorite animal?
My dog, Tiger
10)   Do you have another ‘real world’ occupation or hobby?
I am a preschool teacher and love love love my little 4 year olds! 

I hope you will all stop by and say hi to Beth when you come and shop at SWE PTA's Craftacular Craft & Vendor Fair!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment