Thursday, September 17, 2015

I'm So Excited And I Just Can't Hide It!






I am getting so excited! Every day when I get the kids home from school we check the mail and a little cheer goes up as the kids announce how many envelopes there are that say SWE PTA Craft & Vendor Fair on them. I love it! I love the response we are getting.
If you have been thinking of joining us as a vendor keep in mind that space rental goes up on October 1. Right now a single 8 x 10 space is only $35 on October 2 that same space will be $45. If you are a parent of a Southwest student you get a $5 discount.
Although spaces are filling up we still have some room. Please share with anyone you know that might be interested. Every space we rent is money that goes directly to our PTA and school. Plus, every space we rent is another vendor donating a prize to our raffle! That's good news for EVERYBODY!!

http://www.swepta.com/craft-fair.html

No comments:

Post a Comment